Commercial Building Flipping Project

After having some success flipping homes for a profit, I decided that it was time to try something a little bigger.  I had been crunching numbers on commercial properties in the city for quite awhile, but there were no real good deals that ever made it to my desk.  Since investing is a game of numbers, I knew that I just had to be patient and something would eventually come my way.

It took about three months to see an opportunity worth grabbing, but when I did I put an offer in right away.

That was about a month ago.

Since I took possession I have been working to renovate the office building that I purchased as quickly as possible so that I can flip it for a profit.  Last week, I was able to get commercial glass doors Los Angeles installed and now all I am waiting for a painter to come Thursday.  Once the painting is done, all that will be left is staging the building and then listing it.

I am hoping for a quick sale.

Provided I make enough money on this sale I will be looking for a larger project for my next flip – I think I am ready for a more challenging project.

Recommended Money Makers

  • Squidoo
  • Hub Pages
  • Business Opportunities
  • One Asset Per Day