Working on my Latest Flip

Buying properties at a deep discount, fixing them up, and reselling them for a profit is my hobby.  I started doing it just a few years ago and I have had great success doing it.  Sure, from time to time it can be a mess, but there hasn’t been a property that I have not made money on yet.

It has been very lucrative for me and my business partners.

But our latest investment has me wondering if we are going to make any money on it.  You see, we bought a home that was in foreclosure for pennies on the dollar.  From the outside, the home looked immaculate, and it looked like it was going to be another sure win for us.

I wish I had not felt so confident about this property when we made the offer.  It turns out that the home had extensive water damage and we called in a company that specialized in water damage restoration malibu.  They gave us a quote that we could live with and they started on the work.

The deeper they dug, the more problems turned up.

But at least the work is underway to get things fixed so that we can do the rest of the work on the home.  If all goes well, we should be able to put it on the market by the end of the month – wish us luck!

Recommended Money Makers

  • Squidoo
  • Hub Pages
  • Business Opportunities
  • One Asset Per Day