Searching for Good Deals on Windows

While I was waiting for the workers to deal with our water damage issue in the home that we are renovating, I thought it was a good opportunity to get out of the house and purchase some supplies.  I had been so worried about this property that I had not taken the time to go on a proper shopping trip to get the materials we needed to do the renovations.

So, I decided to take advantage of the lull in the work and get on the road.  You see, I heard there was a good deal on Tuscany Milgard windows in La Caniada, so I decided to hop in the car to take a look.  I know that some of you out there would rather buy your windows online, but I must be old-fashioned because I like to see the windows in person before buying them.  There have been more than a dozen times where this habit has paid off, and I will continue to check things out in person for as long as I am renovating homes.

I am hoping that I will be able to pick up all of the supplies I need today – we won’t have a lot of time to shop once we can get started working on renovating the home if we want to stick to our timeline of selling it by the end of the month.

Recommended Money Makers

  • Squidoo
  • Hub Pages
  • Business Opportunities
  • One Asset Per Day